As organisations mature in their approach to Human Centered Design, the question remains “How do I integrate this methodology into our work, our culture, and our way of creating product?”. This two day course will teach you the foundations of design thinking, and how to introduce deeper empathy and customer understanding into designing the right product with your customers in mind. We will ensure you understand the essential fundamentals of User Experience, User Interactions, Research, Analysis and Definition… with consideration to systems and the services your product provides.
At the end of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Directly implement User Experience methodologies into your Agile, Sprint or Waterfall Methodology
- Understand how to engage your customers across qualitative and quantitative methods
- Understand how to analyze research data, and translate it into actionable features and designs
- Understand how to test, using empathy and a proven process that works
- Understand strategic and tactical considerations in your workflows